- This event has passed.
April 18, 2015
– Kathleen Boyle Hatcher
- Touch on the colour wheel, (but not in excruciating detail)
- Focus on tips, tricks and (almost) sure fire bets.
- What exactly is ‘value’ and why is it sometimes more important than colour?
- What the heck is meant by warm or cool colours and can they go together?
- What about scale, intensity, hue?
- How do you give your quilt a little zip?
Participants will have an opportunity to play with activities that will help you notice colour, colour combinations, as well as learn about what pleases you and reflects a ‘mood’ you want to create. And there is not prep or investment for this class. You will just be asked to bring some of your stash scraps and some colourful pictures that appeal to you.