“I Want To Make An Art Quilt – But I Cannot Draw” – Joyce O’Connell
June 2 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$65 - $75
** Still spaces left. **
So, how many times have you looked at an Art Quilt and wished that you could do one too? Maybe now is the time! In this class, you will learn how to select an image, and prepare that image to make it into an Art Quilt. You will learn about the importance of colour value, and the role it plays in giving your work the “WOW” factor. You don’t need an Art degree, all things are possible when you know how!
Fee: $65 Guild Member / $75 Non Member
Kit Fee: $15.00. Kit contains the following:
- scaled to size drawing for the Mother & Child (Original Design/Pattern)
- the foundation required to trace the drawing on to / Foundation Stabilizer used in the construction of the image
- a small sample to practice learning the technique before the participants uses their own fabric
- a very detailed description of how to select images and how to prepare them to make an Art Quilt
- An acetate sheet with an explanation of what to do with it.
Note: Participants must have Appliquik Applique rods for this workshop – Joyce will have them for sale at $40 cash.