- This event has passed.
The Beginners’ Quilting Course – Wed evenings through May 30
April 11 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125 – $150
The Beginners’ Quilting Course – 8 Wednesday evenings
April 11, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 2018 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
You will learn:
- A little about fabric and colour theory.
- How to cut and piece your quilt top.
- How to layer a quilt in preparation for quilting.
- How to quilt your masterpiece by machine.
Fees & Supplies:
- $150 for Non Guild Members
- $125 for Etobicoke Quilters’ Guild members
- + $10 fee (paid to instructor on first night) for all instruction sheets and patterns
includes in class use of EQG equipment and quilt batting.
Participants may purchase fabric of their choice or buy a kit of fabric from EQG for $15 (not as shown).
It is preferable to have your own sewing machine to work in between classes, however, a limited number of machines are available to rent for in class use: additional cost of $30 for all 8 sessions.