This page is for people entering quilts into Quilt Fever. Deadline for entry is January 15, 2018.
Most importantly, all entries must contain the work of an Etobicoke Quilters’ Guild Member.
You must fill out one form for each item entered. Entry forms may be submitted in the following ways.
- Dropped off to the NPCC front desk marked Attn: Quilt Fever 2018 Entry
- By mail addressed to Etobicoke Quilters’ Guild, ℅ Neilson Park Creative Centre, Attn: Quilt Fever2018 Entry, 56 Neilson Dr, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 1V7, or
- In person to Adele Gataveckas or Chris Brody.
A photo of your item is requested. Printed photos can accompany the form and be labelled with your name and title of entry printed on the back. Digital photos can be sent independently from forms by email attachment. Both form and photos need to be received no later than January 15, 2018.
re: Photos for your show entries
In case you’re a little stressed…
1) You don’t have to submit a photo if you don’t want to. It is helpful for us to have one but not necessary.
2) Your quilt does not have to be finished to take a photo. I will be pleased to receive a picture of any works in progress.
3) Photos are only being used for advance planning of where they will hang. We really want to try and show every quilt to it’s best advantage!
Quilt Fever 2018 Awards
There are 3 Viewer’s Choice awards, a hand quilting award, 8 EQG Excellence awards, and of course, an award for best in show. Remember, you can’t win if you don’t enter!
Thanks to Adele Gataveckas for ushering these forms through.