Make & Take Workshop
To make a small drawstring bag for a mug or other use.
Use up scraps and orphaned blocks
Use scraps of batting
Have fun and go home with a finished project!
Bring your sewing machine, thread and walking foot or free motion foot for quilting. This will be a great opportunity to try machine quilting on a small item. You could use variegated thread – it will look great.
Time 1:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Cost $3.00
• Orphaned blocks, scraps, jelly roll strips etc – enough to make a block 8” x 16”
• Scraps of batting approx. 9” x 17”
• 2 pieces of fabric 30” x 1” (draw string)
• 1 piece of fabric 8” x 20” (lining)
• $3 (to cover studio rent)
*Don’t worry if you don’t have orphan blocks or scraps, or batting – you can dive into the Chez Telfer Stash and help yourself