Quilting Retreats are a wonderful creative and productive quilting time where you can accomplish a lot in a few compact and uninterrupted days. They facilitate visiting with fellow quilters as well as sharing “how to” tips while providing inspiration and encouragement along the way.
EQG organizes both weekend and single day retreats that are very popular and well received. See the Event Calendar for the listing.
For a few years now we have also been offering a one day Mini-Retreat at NPCC from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on four Saturdays throughout the year.
- Studio C is rearranged and extra tables are brought in so each person can have their own work space.
- A catered lunch and dinner are included.
- Studio C Sunday open dates follows the day after the retreat so participants can continue working on their project(s) the next day at no extra charge if they wish. (No meals included on Sunday.)
- A retreat committee table is set up at the back of most monthly meeting to take registrations and to answer any enquiries.
- For nearly 20 years we have had a 3 day getaway to Crieff Hills Conference Centre to enjoy quilting, good company, fabric shopping and many laughs.
- The Crieff Hills Fall Retreat 2018 will take place at Creiff Hills, September 28th to September 30th, 2018.